The Landor Experience Photo Shoot
There will be three time slots available for you together up close and onboard the 747, between 9am-12pm, 12pm-3pm and 3pm-6pm please choose your time slot when booking (tickets are limited for each slot). However, your ticket will allow you access to the site all day (9am-6pm).
You will get access to the Aircraft.
There is plenty of parking on site.
Tickets will be sent out 10 days before the event.
- Due to current restrictions we are only allowed 50 people on the aircraft at anyone time. A one-way system will be in operation.
- Although we expect the Covid-19 restrictions to be lifted on 21st June, we would recommend that you bring your masks, just in case.
- Under 10s accompanied by an adult can visit free.
- No smoking will be allowed in or around the 747. However, there will be a smoking area located away from the aircraft.
- Last entry to the site will be at 4:30pm
- There is no disabled access to the aircraft
NB: The price includes a booking fee of £2.50.
If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact via Instagram: www.instagram.com/zul_aviation